Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Blackberry Bold 9900 is connected to my home wifi and 3G at the same time Which will it use for internet

Q. Will it use the 3g despite the fact i have a wifi connection? or will it use the Wifi when it is available? also, is there a way to set a preference?

A. Somewhere in your settings, my Android has a tab that is WIFI and Network Settings not sure where it is on a BB, but you should be able to set a preference of WIFI over data plan but I am 99% sure it will default to WIFI when it is available (unless your provider is sadistic).

whats is a better mobile out of a blackberry bold and a nokia E72?
Q. The Nokia is a bit cheaper but is the Blackberry a better mobile for internet and email calls sms ect

A. BLACKBERRY!!! Nokia is cheap..the Blackberries rule!!! They have everything...and the Blackberry is made purposly for Emailing, and internet use. Its the ultimate smart phone1!!!1

How to download VIBER for Blackberry Bold 9700?
Q. Is my mobile available to download it? I cant down it
I had Viber before then I deleted it coz some reasons, Nd now I cant dowbload it again> someone help me plz?!

A. Hi,
I am an official representative from Viber. Im here to help :)

Yes, Viber should be available for your Blackberry Bold 9700.
If you cant find it in AppWorld, please try the direct link to the app, found in our official HelpDesk: http://bit.ly/KSxfu1

If it still fails, please contact our support team at http://bit.ly/ukGVJ0 , and they will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,
the Viber Team.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment